Why hire Mary Miller?
Hire Mary to assist you in preparing your clients and witnesses for deposition and trial. Prepare your client and witness at your office or the client's location including jail attorney visitation rooms.
Hire Mary to polish your trial performance. Prepare for voir dire, rehearse your opening statement and refine your theme. Benefit from case-specific strategies. Strategy sessions are held at your office or Mary's. An affordable alternative to mock trial settings.
Mary Miller, Trial Consultant
- Member: American Society of Trial Consultants, ASTC.
- Sponsor: Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association, PCTLA; Sponsor: Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, PACDL; Sponsor: St. Petersburg Bar Foundation.
- Mary's speaking credits include: Contributing speaker, May 2015 Pinellas County Trial Lawyers' Association, PCTLA, Continuing Legal Education Anatomy of a Trial.
Trial Preparation Services
- Prepare your client and witness for deposition or testimony.
- Strategize for voir dire.
- Develop and refine your theme.
- Rehearse your opening statement.
- Rehearse potential tactics, techniques and evidentiary strategies prior to trial.
- Assess the overall posture of your case and modify your approach.
- Benefit from case-specific strategies.
- Benefit from repeatable career-boosting techniques.Polish your presentation skills with empowering personalized feedback.
- Present exhibits with persuasive power.
- Maximize your message and win your jury to your side.
Richard Watts, Esq., Mary Miller, Frank McDermott, Esq.
Your colleagues know the value of having Mary Miller on their team.
- Richard N. Watts, Esq.
- Carol Springer, Mitigation Specialist/Criminal Defense Investigator
- Rob Love, Esq.
- Frank McDermott, Esq.
- Ron Kurpiers, Esq.
- J. Jervis Wise, Esq.
- W. Jasen Kane, Esq.
- Benjamin DeBerg, Esq.
- J. Andrew Crawford, Esq.
- Heather Thomas, Esq.
Benefit from Mary’s experience as a pro vocalist, speaker and author.
Mary’s nationwide radio and TV appearances boosted her books sales to 12,000 and 23,000 copies sold. Mary's public speaking strategies can help you prepare your clients and witnesses for deposition or testimony.
A professional singer, Mary has earned her ‘chops’ on stage. Work with Mary and take your courtroom performance to a whole new level.
Mary is an experienced and natural teacher who makes trial prep fun.
Contact Mary Miller to prepare for your next trial.
Prepare to Win.